Consulting firms use the Optimize Hire Pre-Employment Test to improve hiring decisions. Developed by Dr. Adam Grant at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, the Optimize Hire Consulting Pre-Employment Test is the shortest hiring assessment on the market with an industry leading completion rate of 96%.
For the past 90 years, organizational psychologists have studied hundreds of traits to determine which are the best predictors of job performance. The 10 minute hiring assessment evaluates all applicants on 9 traits, including Cognitive Ability, Personality, and Motivation, that have been proven to be the best indicators of job performance for consulting jobs.
Optimize Hire’s assessment helps organizations evaluate applicants for all positions and levels in the consulting industry including: consultants, associates, analysts, researchers, managers, and staff.
Our cost effective hiring assessment helps 1,000+ small to enterprise level clients assess which job applicants will produce the best results and stay in the job the longest.
Case Study: Optimize Hire Pre-Employment Test Predicts Sales Revenue
In a previous case study, Optimize Hire found that employees with a high Optimize Hire Assessment score generated 89% more annual sales revenue than low scorers. To view more case studies of the Optimize Hire Assessment, visit our Results page:
Optimize Hire’s Annual License Includes:
- Unlimited assessments
- Easy to interpret results
- Customized interview guide for each applicant
- Customized job descriptions
- Tools to help you quickly post the job description online
- Customized online application page for your organization
- Online applicant tracking system to manage your job applicants
- Pre-written emails (e.g Rejection and Interview emails) to send to applicants
- Step by step guide to hiring best practices