Extensive research shows that motivated employees are driven to invest high levels of time, energy, and attention in their work. The Optimize Hire Pre-Employment Test uses an evidence-based questionnaire to score candidates on 4 key types of motivation that are linked to higher job performance.
Motivation Predicts Job Performance
Research by the Optimize Hire team and other leading hiring experts shows a direct correlation between high motivation and optimal job performance. On average, job applicants who score low on the Optimize Hire Pre-Employment Test are 2 times more likely to voluntarily quit or be terminated than those with high scores:
The Optimize Hire Pre-Employment Test also assesses applicants on 8 other traits that are linked to higher job performance. To learn more about the other traits we assess, click the following categories: Cognitive Ability, Personality, and Situational Judgment.
Optimize Hire’s Annual License Includes:
- Unlimited assessments
- Easy to interpret results
- Customized interview guide for each applicant
- Customized job descriptions
- Tools to help you quickly post the job description online
- Customized online application page for your organization
- Online applicant tracking system to manage your job applicants
- Step by step guide to hiring best practices
- Pre-written emails (e.g Rejection and Interview emails) to send to applicants